If you haven’t read our “What is SEO?” page, we recommend you start there. Our traditional SEO focuses on Google/Bing/Yahoo (Baidu sometimes too). Simply put, we optimize your website to appear higher in search results for relevant queries.
In order for us to engage in traditional SEO, you must have a few things:
- A website
- The ability to edit your website
- Willingness to learn the foundations of SEO
Traditional SEO success is dependent on:
- Your product/offering/service deserving top rankings… there is no such thing as tricking Google. We are in the business of helping companies achieve the visibility the deserve, and helping consumers find those companies.
- Your willingness to learn the foundations… we love blind trust, but even more than that we thrive off strategic feedback and bouncing ideas back and forth. By putting the time in to learn the foundations, we find that we can create strategies together with our clients unlike anything we can do alone.
- Ability to edit, create, and remove content from your website… we are going to recommend updates to your website and we’re invested in your success so if recommendations can’t be implemented we aren’t successful, you aren’t successful. Seeing an awesome company unable to make the necessary updates makes us sad (and a little mad because they deserve more visibility), that’s why we offer website development… just in case.
They gave us their trust
Learn More About Our Founder, and Why She is So Passionate about Helping Businesses Succeed Through SEO.
Live Chat with Us
Monday – Friday
9:00 AM-5:00 PM Central
Give Us a Call
Drop Us a Line